02/07/20Reopening Covid-19 Regulations
Dear Halfway Bridge Customers
We are all really excited to be opening again here at The Halfway Bridge.
As we are sure you will understand, there will be a few changes that we need to impose to protect our customers, room guests and staff, so we would be grateful if you could read the following to assist you when you visit us.
- You will have your temperature taken (very fast) please understand and do not be offended that if it is too high we will be unable to let you dine or stay with us
- We will take down your details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail) this will not be necessary if you have already booked a table
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance desk, we also have them around the building for customers and staff
- We will take you to your table, unfortunately you will not be able to stand or sit at the bar with the new regulations
- All our front of house staff and chefs will be wearing either a visor or mask, it is up to you if you wear one yourself
- After every guest has left, we will thoroughly disinfect the table and chairs before the next guests arrival
- Condiments will now be in individual sachets
- We kindly ask that our guests do not let children walk around the restaurant or outside areas, they need to sit at the table
- We will take payment from your table
We do recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment and please come a little earlier as the process will take a little longer than usual.
We look forward to welcoming you back.